pirmdiena, 2010. gada 29. novembris

The begining

I guess this is the begging of this blog. why am I writing in English and not in my native language Latvian?
To that question is a simple answer, and that is, English is a universal language and its simpler to communicate through it, therefore more people can actually read this, if there even interested that is :D

What else is to tell here? not much im 18 years old am from Latvia, I study at Riga's technical collage for A Computer system tech. Am interested in music, art, philosophy,psychology and body building.

Hobby? Hmm, my hobby's are playing the guitar, writing, working out, doing all kinds of crazy stuff, attending parties and being plain ol dumb :D

Activities? Student, Problem solver,Artist

Blog's purpose? Umm writing out what I think, maybe some adventure i have, some short stories or poetry, mostly just brag :D

Sincerely Armando^_^

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru