svētdiena, 2014. gada 23. novembris

Boom Boom

O shame, O shame
Must be the beer talkin'
My anger who will tame
Inner fear stalkin'

Walking this path of shame
Must be the pill talkin'
Who is to blame?
What hole did it fill?

Nightly shadows walking
Down the path of despair
Silent people talking
There is nothing to repair

O shame, O shame
For what is this pill?
Some bullshit persciption
It did not fill the darkness inside

You my friend
Came into my life
You my fiend
Came with a knife

Bullshit stories
Fake smiles
Bullshit glories
Hidden files

All that in head
Spinning around
You all are dead
Screaming in my head

Boom boom
Goes my heart
Some fine art
Boom boom

O shame, O shame
That was so lame
Bullshit pill
Did not fill
The pain
Is like the rain
Always to maintain

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru