svētdiena, 2014. gada 12. janvāris

Hysteria

                                 Hysteria
                          
                     Dreaming the dreams
                          Loosing all hope
                              So it seems
                  Choosing different sides

                                Once I felt
                These emotions of hysteria
                             Then you left
                Now there is the big mysteria

                              Velvet nights
                          Faceless frowns
                                Odd sights
                 It seems everybody drowns

                            Strangers meet
                          Inside my dreams
                                 Dark feats
                                So it seems

                        No more emotions
                            I shall not fall
                            Give me more
                            I will stand tall

                           Repent thy evil
                                I forgive
                         Change the event
                            I do not forget

                   Inside my own hysteria
                            Missing them
                 Well thought out mysteria
                               No more


Posted via Blogaway

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru